We are grateful for the donations and grants from our major supporters and for the generosity of others. Every donation is appreciated and helpful. Auckland Youth Orchestra Inc. is a registered charity, CC45382, and is an IRD-registered Donee Organisation for tax credits on donations.
Names of Supporters and Subscribers are printed in the concert programmes (unless requested otherwise).
Subscribers pay an annual subscription of $25 as a donation towards our ongoing work. Subscribers become Members of the incorporated society and, as such, are entitled to attend the Annual Meeting and vote.
Supporters donate a minimum of $60 and, to show our appreciation for their support, their names are listed in the printed programmes and some of the best seats are cordoned off exclusively for them at the free Auckland Town Hall concerts.
General Supporter: $60+
Special Supporter: $500+
Golden Supporter: $5,000
For those who prefer not to become a Subscriber or Supporter but simply make a one-off donation towards our ongoing work, there are three easy ways to do that:-
- Direct to our bank account - 12-3030-0505986-00. Please email the Treasurer to request a tax receipt if required; or
- Post a cheque to us at P.O.Box 99830, Newmarket, Auckland 1149; or
- Our convenient Givealittle page, which accepts payment by credit card or internet banking and emails you a tax receipt immediately.
Support us by attending our concerts - it is thrilling for our players to present their concerts to a full hall.
Sign up to receive our newsletters - know about our concerts in advance. Click here to sign up.
Sponsor us - our costs are significant. Support in the following particular areas is sought:
- permanent storage facility for our equipment and some instruments
- coach and truck hire three weekends each year
- regional and provincial newspaper advertising
- printing & photocopying
Thanks to Franco Viganoni who generously gives his time and professional expertise in digitally recording our concerts, using state-of-the-art electronics and a unique system of Schoeps microphones. The resulting recordings are a real reference, totally true, in phase and free from any electronic manipulations and effects. For further information, please visit www.viganoni.com and www.audiopronz.com
We are grateful for donations and grants received from the following organisations: